Latest blogs for ZDNet Latest blogs for ZDNet
- Brazil set to expand public Wi-Fi networkon 17 September 2021 at 22:26
Approximately 1,000 locations lacking Internet connectivity nationwide are set to benefit from the initiative.
- GitLab files to go publicon 17 September 2021 at 20:55
The devOps platform said its revenue in the last six-month period grew 69% year-over-year.
- Best VPN for iPhone and iPad 2021on 17 September 2021 at 20:17
Are you looking for a VPN service provider that integrates well into iOS? We spotlight four providers who offer top-notch iPhone and iPad clients.
- Apple Card, why did you fail me on my iPhone 13 loan?on 17 September 2021 at 14:50
I thought my Upgrade Program process would be smooth, as usual. It wasn't.
- Samsung has a disturbing reason you should buy the Z Fold 3 (Tim Cook won't like it)on 17 September 2021 at 13:00
It's an extremely alluring phone. But is Samsung offering the best reason to buy it?
- Why I'm ordering an iPhone 13 Pro Maxon 17 September 2021 at 12:04
I've made up my mind, and here are my three reasons.
- The true dread of going back to the office, hilariously realizedon 17 September 2021 at 12:00
What will it feel like when your bosses encourage you -- no, force you -- to go back to the office? Watch and wonder.
- Apple's charger sprawl is bananason 17 September 2021 at 11:30
Peanut butter charging time! Clearly, the situation we have now is untenable and needs to be resolved. But there are multiple factors at play that may be preventing Apple's charging situation from being consolidated.
- Lidar-powered lawn care solves big problem for utilitieson 17 September 2021 at 11:00
Vegetation maintenance at solar and wind farms is an arduous task. Call in the robots.
- This banking Trojan abuses YouTube to manage remote settingson 17 September 2021 at 10:10
The spam-spread malware is another headache for Latin America in the cybersecurity realm.
- Cyberattacks against the aviation industry linked to Nigerian threat actoron 17 September 2021 at 09:06
The investigation began after a Microsoft tweet concerning AsyncRAT.
- How surveillance capitalism will totally transform the domain name systemon 17 September 2021 at 03:57
APNIC's Geoff Huston predicts a world where paranoid apps add 'oblivion' to the DNS to protect privacy. Their privacy, not yours.
- Going cloud-native the easy way with Mirantis Flowon 16 September 2021 at 20:29
With its containers and Kubernetes foundation, Cloud-native computing is very powerful and very hard to set up. Now Mirantis wants to make it easy for you with Mirantis Flow.
- Microsoft is readying a new Windows Server certificationon 16 September 2021 at 17:21
After focusing its certifications exclusively around its cloud services last year, Microsoft is going back and adding two new Windows Server-focused exams to its list.
- Google Cloud rolls out new storage products for better data protectionon 16 September 2021 at 16:00
As more enterprise data moves to the cloud, Google is using its own technology to improve its data protection and resiliency offerings
- Microsoft makes its non-subscription Office LTSC release available for Windows, Macon 16 September 2021 at 16:00
Microsoft's new Office Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) release, which doesn't require a subscription but includes a subset of the features in Microsoft 365/Office 365, is now available to volume licensees worldwide.
- Google offers a second new Pixel 6 chip to a select fewon 16 September 2021 at 14:53
What brought this on? A renewed faith in marketing, it seems. This alone should give Google enthusiasts hope.
- iPhone 13 buyers beware! If you want 4K ProRes, you're going to pay Apple more money than you thinkon 16 September 2021 at 14:41
The base 128GB iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max both have a limitation you should be aware of.
- Domino Data Lab's new release pushes the envelope on MLOpson 16 September 2021 at 13:30
Domino Data Lab's new 4.6 release enhances model monitoring and adds support for Dask and Ray, taking ML compute beyond Spark.
- ServiceNow embeds Employee Center in Microsoft Teamson 16 September 2021 at 13:00
Under the Microsoft partnership, ServiceNow's Employee Center will be available as a collaborative app that can be embedded into Teams.