Techradar - All the latest technology news Get all the latest tech news from Techradar.com
- MacBook Air (M2, 2022) could be up for pre-order in a week – but how long will stock last?on 30 June 2022 at 10:07
Redesigned MacBook Air is likely to be very popular, although there’s one question mark over the entry-level model.
- Netflix cancels yet another animated show after one seasonby email@example.com (Tom Goodwyn) on 30 June 2022 at 09:48
It's 10 episodes and out for this controversial comedy.
- Google's DIY Pixel repair is here, and it looks better than Apple's version for iPhoneson 30 June 2022 at 09:46
You can now fix your own Google Pixel, just like Apple Self Service Repair allows for iPhones.
- Doctor Doom MCU project leaked by highly unexpected sourceby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom Power) on 30 June 2022 at 09:42
Marvel Studios may be developing a spin-off project for the legendary Fantastic Four villain, according to an unlikely source.
- Attackers are infiltrating routers to take control of connected deviceson 30 June 2022 at 08:53
Devices are under attack from threat actors leveraging bugs in popular routers.
- New Apple TV 4K (2022): everything we know so farby email@example.com (Matt Bolton) on 30 June 2022 at 06:00
Get all the news and rumors about the next Apple TV hardware in one place.
- Sonos vs. Google patent war is back on, but only for a few Pixel userson 30 June 2022 at 05:00
Some Google products still infringe Sonos patents, even after Google made changes, and Sonos isn't in the mood to play around.
- Xbox Series X players, you can make the Share button do so much moreby firstname.lastname@example.org (Callum Bains) on 30 June 2022 at 04:00
The Xbox Wireless Controller's Share button has a habit of getting in the way. Here's a handy fix.
- Microsoft Edge's latest update feels so much like Pinterestby email@example.com (Cesar Cadenas) on 29 June 2022 at 20:48
Microsoft is working on a suite of new features for Edge, including the ability to follow creators from different sites.
- Apple iPhone is officially 15. It was cooler when it was a babyby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lance Ulanoff) on 29 June 2022 at 20:00
Apple started selling the iPhone 15 years ago today and it was a hype-filled moment
- Messenger chatbot abused to steal Facebook passwordson 29 June 2022 at 19:57
Cybercriminals are leveraging Chatbots to steal sensitive information from users
- Intel and AMD, take note: HPE just launched an Arm-based server with 128 coresby email@example.com (Desire Athow) on 29 June 2022 at 18:59
128-core Ampere processor finds its way into the HPE portfolio.
- Firefox now blocks trackers with one simple trickby firstname.lastname@example.org (Cesar Cadenas) on 29 June 2022 at 18:16
Mozilla has beefed up its browser's security in a new update that includes bug fixes.
- AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs could launch in September – once Ryzen 5000 stock is soldon 29 June 2022 at 17:42
What’s critical for AMD is to ensure that Zen 4 chips beat Raptor Lake to the shelves.
- Google Meet will now rat on you if you're late for a meetingon 29 June 2022 at 17:30
Google’s latest Meet update will now make it easier to spot invitees yet to turn up - and to get in touch with them.
- The Hyundai Ioniq 6 sedan is basically Apple’s Magic Mouse on wheelsby email@example.com (Axel Metz) on 29 June 2022 at 16:34
Hyundai has finally unveiled its Hyundai Ioniq 6 electric sedan.
- Sony's new hardware brand might target PC players but it's perfect for PS5by firstname.lastname@example.org (Shabana Arif) on 29 June 2022 at 16:27
Inzone is Sony's new PC gaming hardware brand that offers headsets and monitors that'll look great with your PS5
- Skull and Bones could be aiming for a November releaseon 29 June 2022 at 16:23
A recent leak suggests that the long-delayed Skull and Bones could launch as soon as November.
- Facebook is making it easier to organize the Groups you're inby email@example.com (Daryl Baxter) on 29 June 2022 at 16:10
Meta is rolling out some improvements to Facebook Groups, where you can reach your favorite ones more easily.
- Ericsson's €6bn Vonage deal delayed by US probeon 29 June 2022 at 16:10
Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States takes a look at the takeover.