CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- A day of shock results and a first gold for Team USAon 25 July 2021 at 13:23
- Two months after container ship sank, billions of plastic particles wash up on beacheson 25 July 2021 at 13:23
- Iranian defector with Olympic Refugee Team defeats two-time taekwondo championon 25 July 2021 at 13:23
- Stunning upset in women's cycling as unfancied math expert takes goldon 25 July 2021 at 13:23
- USA wins first Tokyo Olympics medalson 25 July 2021 at 10:55
- South Korean network apologizes for offensive stereotypingon 25 July 2021 at 10:54
The Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony is a gratuitously enjoyable affair, with bulging muscles and beaming athletes proudly walking the Parade of Nations -- and into our hearts.
- 'Sore loser' Trump reaps fruits of election lies in Arizonaon 25 July 2021 at 10:21
Ex-President Donald Trump's big lie came full circle on Saturday as he traveled to Arizona to dangerously seize on the false fruits of a sham election "audit" precipitated by his own discredited claims the 2020 election was stolen.
- Global phone hacks expose darker side of Israel's 'startup nation' imageon 25 July 2021 at 09:24
• Daughter of detained man behind 'Hotel Rwanda' says she was spied on
- Iran's water shortage protests turn deadlyon 25 July 2021 at 09:21
At least three people have been killed during violent protests over water shortages in Iran, according to state media.
- Osaka happy with dominant victory in her opening matchon 25 July 2021 at 08:07
These are early days for the Tokyo Olympics, but Naomi Osaka is quickly emerging as the headline act.
- US Covid cases up as vaccination rates fallon 25 July 2021 at 07:28
With the more dangerous Delta variant of Covid-19 sweeping across the nation, state and health officials continue to warn the public that the pandemic is far from over despite summertime reopenings and optimism.
- Is talking in your sleep waking up your partner? Here's how to stop iton 25 July 2021 at 06:01
If your partner told you that you talk in your sleep, they might be onto something. Over two thirds of people will sleep talk during their lifetime, according to a study published in Sleep Medicine.
- Typhoon In-fa makes landfall in China after record floodingon 25 July 2021 at 06:00
Chinese commercial hub Shanghai and neighboring coastal regions canceled all flights, slowed or suspended subway trains and shuttered businesses as Typhoon In-fa made landfall on Sunday.
- R. Kelly is accused of abusing a boy he met in a McDonald'son 25 July 2021 at 05:06
With two weeks left until jury selection is to begin in R. Kelly's federal racketeering trial, Brooklyn prosecutors are asking to admit additional evidence of alleged crimes that were not charged in their indictments of the singer, according to a Friday court filing.
- Jackie Mason, legendary comedian, dies at 93on 25 July 2021 at 02:31
Comedian Jackie Mason, known for his rapid-fire befuddled observations in a decades-long standup career, died at a New York hospital Saturday at the age of 93, long-time friend and collaborator Raoul Felder told CNN on Saturday night.
- Is it wrong to wear another country's national dress when when you travel?on 25 July 2021 at 02:00
Stepping into Pandora Cheng's qipao rental store in central Hong Kong is like stepping back in time. A brown leather Chesterfield sofa sits in one corner beside a gramophone, opposite row-upon-row of tailor-made qipaos, the traditional high-neck Chinese dress.
- Two months after container ship sank, billions of plastic particles wash up on beacheson 25 July 2021 at 00:45
• Black fungus: A second crisis is killing India's Covid survivors
- Australia once reveled in being the 'lucky country' on Covid-19. Not anymoreon 25 July 2021 at 00:37
A postcard of kangaroos lounging among gumtrees arrives in our letterbox in London, addressed to my 4-year-old daughter.
- Thousands join Pride event in Hungary as LGBTQ people face growing hostilityon 25 July 2021 at 00:21
Some 30,000 people have joined the annual Pride celebrations in Budapest on Saturday, organizers say, with attendees marching in colorful outfits across the Hungarian capital in support of inclusion and freedom.
- Pam Brown: Where's the transparency Biden's WH promised?on 24 July 2021 at 23:51
CNN's Pamela Brown analyzes the Joe Biden White House's pledge of transparency against the current coronavirus response, and how they are clashing.