CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- First came the floods. Now, Pakistan's children face a new disasteron 26 September 2022 at 10:26
- Protests erupt in Russia's Dagestan region over mobilizationon 26 September 2022 at 10:26
- New York buildings are blanketed with dead and twitching spotted lanternflies. The rest of the US could be nexton 26 September 2022 at 10:26
- Hong Kong puts 90-year-old cardinal on trial over protest fundon 26 September 2022 at 07:18
Cardinal Joseph Zen, a 90-year-old former bishop of Hong Kong and outspoken critic of China's ruling Communist Party, went on trial Monday over his role in a relief fund for the city's pro-democracy protests in 2019.
- Liz Cheney was right about Trump. There might be just enough Republicans who agreeon 26 September 2022 at 07:14
Liz Cheney did not hold back when slamming both former President Donald Trump and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy in an interview this weekend at the Texas Tribune Festival. Cheney, who vowed to campaign against election-denying candidates in the November election, declared that if Trump […]
- Tropical Storm Ian's uncertain path has all of Florida preparing for a major hurricaneon 26 September 2022 at 07:08
Its exact path still uncertain, Tropical Storm Ian strengthened Sunday night as it churned in the Caribbean, threatening to arrive in Florida as a hurricane packing powerful winds and dangerous storm surge.
- Giorgia Meloni claims victory to become Italy's most far-right prime minister since Mussolinion 26 September 2022 at 07:05
Italy will be led by the most far-right government since the fascist era of Benito Mussolini.
- Putin's tactical nuclear weapons could pack same punch as atomic bombs dropped on Japanon 26 September 2022 at 06:57
• Live: The latest on Russia's war in Ukraine • Protests erupt in Russia's Dagestan region over Putin's mobilization orders
- Putin's tactical nuclear weapons could pack the same punch as atomic bombs dropped on Japanon 26 September 2022 at 06:11
- Pakistan's catastrophic floods are still causing unseapkable sufferingon 26 September 2022 at 06:03
Monsoonal rains have gone in Pakistan, but the flood water is still causing suffering to the country - especially the children, who are at risk of waterborne diseases after being displaced by the floods. CNN's Anna Coren reports.
- British pound plummets to record low against the dollaron 26 September 2022 at 05:13
The British pound fell to a new record all-time low against the US dollar of $1.035 on Monday, plummeting more than 4%.
- Typhoon Noru leaves five dead as storm sweeps over the Philippineson 26 September 2022 at 05:02
Five rescue workers have died in the aftermath of Typhoon Noru, which made landfall in the Philippines Sunday and is predicted to gather strength again before hitting Vietnam on Tuesday.
- GOP lawmaker: 'Pressure' on Republicans to impeach Biden if party wins Houseon 26 September 2022 at 04:05
- As floodwater recedes in Pakistan, new disaster emerges as children grapple with diseases such as diarrhea, dysentery, dengue fever and malariaon 26 September 2022 at 03:53
- South Korea's Yoon says 'untrue' media reports damage alliance amid hot mic controversyon 26 September 2022 at 03:44
South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol said on Monday "untrue" media reports over his remarks threatened to damage relations with the United States after he was caught cursing on a hot mic during his visit to New York last week.
- Fifth Iranian paramilitary member killed amid protests over death of Mahsa Aminion 26 September 2022 at 03:06
- Polish venue cancels shows by Pink Floyd's Roger Waters after Ukraine commentson 26 September 2022 at 03:01
Brirtish rock legend and Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters' planned concerts in Poland in April have been canceled amid a backlash to the musician's stance on Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- Watch Ted Cruz be confronted by audience about gun reformon 26 September 2022 at 01:56
CNN senior political analyst and anchor John Avlon and CNN political commentator Margaret Hoover join CNN's Jim Acosta to discuss Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) being confronted by an audience member about gun reform in the wake of school shootings at the Texas Tribune festival.
- Breyer discusses the division on the Supreme Courton 26 September 2022 at 01:39
CNN's Chris Wallace sits down with former Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to reflect on the dynamic between the Supreme Court justices while he was on the bench.
- Once nicknamed 'Murderapolis,' the city that became the center of the 'Defund the Police' movement is grappling with heightened violent crimeon 26 September 2022 at 00:06
Marnette Gordon was doing laundry at home in Minneapolis one summer morning last year when a call came from her 36-year-old son.